Where you can find out more about the coolest dystopian cyberpunk storyline since the original Bladerunner (not the editor's cut).
The World of Haiku is a rich world full of interesting cyberpunk superhero/supervillain characters with cyber-enhanced powers. We built our world as an homage to seminal cyberpunk works including:
- Neuromancer, by William Gibson
- Bladerunner and Bladerunner 2049 (and the novel they were based upon, "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep" by Philip K. Dick
- Donnerjack, by Roger Zelazny
- Ghost in the Shell
- Altered Carbon, by Richard K Morgan
- Johnny Mnemonic, by William Gibson
So to learn more about the lore of World of Haiku you can try these resources:
- Haiku Underground Discord Server we have channels specifically for Lore
- Haiku Social Media Post Series "How did we get here?"
- Our YouTube channel which features our characters and trailers which show stories from the World of Haiku
- Look through the side networks and computers in the World of Haiku (Tip: You can go back through a network after completing it by starting again or just exploring) to find Easter Eggs and clues as to who the characters are, their motivations and their relationships.